VPS is considered to be a technologically advanced product and is best suited to most large or small businesses. Nowadays, there are many companies that choose VPS service to put their website up. Searching for and choosing a VPS service that can help to set up and run a stable website is a difficult task. Here are 5 criteria you should consider to know whether the VPS hosting you choose is the best one or not.
- Many people choose Linux-based VPS services because they are cheaper, and often more secure. The world’s leading providers such as Bluehost, Hostgator, Dream host have Linux VPS packages for users to choose from. Besides, the Windows package is also quite popular.
- It’s quite important when you hire a VPS virtual server, that’s your usage. Consult with experienced people so that you do not have to waste money on services you do not need. Many companies also advise you to see what service pack is appropriate for a new website, the ability to expand VPS resources in the future as your needs increase.
- Before hiring a VPS virtual server, you can refer to service reviews of people who have used it before so that you have more information. It will give you the concept of the provider you need most with your needs. To read the review service is very simple through google.com. Phrases may be the provider’s name plus the words “review”, “review”, “comment”. There will be many review results for you to refer.
- If the company you are looking to hire has not or less review. It is possible that they provide services, but that does not mean their service is poor or unprofessional. In this case, you still have the opportunity to use their services, but you should carefully consider their advice. Are their prices reasonable? Where is their support? Additional services such as additional RAM, HDD … are expensive?
- You probably have questions with your service provider. And I advise you to contact them by phone for a live chat, so you can also evaluate whether their response is professional. If they refuse or fail to answer, it is time to stop the phone and search for another provider.