With so many tools and resources available on the Web, starting a website is no longer a complex activity that only experienced people can master. However, there are many people who want to build large websites and grow their online business often need a larger web hosting solution. This includes more storage and bandwidth resources as well as advanced licensing for managing domains, files, email accounts and more. To do all these things, webmasters need to use a specific curing software, and cPanel is one of the most popular software used by millions of webmasters.
What Is Cpanel Management Software?
CPanel is a web hosting management system built on the powerful Linux platform provided by the server service providers. Managing your website as well as hosting will also be easy, simple and time-saving with a simple, flexible interface that allows you to manage many of your email, application, and data storage and many other features.
What Are The Basic Features Cpanel Management Software?
- Cpanel is a useful management software with many outstanding features. Basically, cPanel allows you to:
- Database Management: Provides management programs like phpAdmin or MySQL.
- File manager: allows you to add, delete, edit, compress, rename, move files as well as the set password for data, create the archive, create an upload folder.
- Domain name management: Add, delete, create, redirect domains.
- Install and manage applications, email, security settings for hosting.
- Software and advanced areas
- Statistics and Blogs
Why Should You Use Cpanel Software?
Installing cPanel allows you to easily manage and monitor all the most important aspects of web hosting, thus helping you to improve the stability and security of your website. Regardless of your database size or the amount of content you produce, the cPanel interface allows you to track the database and ensure the maximum performance of your website.
The Bottom Line
Here are some of the things you need to know about the most popular Cpanel administration software today. This article hopes to help you better understand the characteristics of the software and choose the most appropriate website management system. Good luck!